That's the version 3.2
able to do ..
- Design completly without restriction adjustable, because the guestbook works with templates, which are including patterns.
The guestbook looks, how you want!
- Protection against duplicates
- Can disallow HTML-Code
- Email notification if there's a new entry.
- Deny of not priviliged browsers, good for blocking spambots.
- Emails getting encrypted to ascii-ordinal-code, so spambots can't read it.
- To long words will be break down. So the design can not 'explode'.
- URL's will be transformed into links.
- The input can be individual checked.
- Multipages.. Entries can be displayed at more then one page.
- Newer entries are on top.
- There's a keyword/pattern for a pagebar ( .. 2 3 4 .. )
- Badword filter
- Emotincon support, you can add your own too
- Everything can be adjusted.
- Seperate admin area
- The admin passwort will be saved encrypted.
- You can delete entries.
- You can comment entries.
- Also runs with mod_perl
Under Demo you can make yourself an impression.
- Perl 5 (cgi-bin directory on the webserver)
- Unix-Webserver (Windows-Server doesn't run..)
- Match Requirements